Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Stay Away from Tricks and Treats October Challenge

 
About a week ago I was bemoaning the fact that the End of Summer Challenge was ending. Tiina with One Crazy Penguin said we should just do a challenge of our own and thus Stay Away from Tricks and Treats October Challenge was born!

October is always a very challenging time with all the candy and sweets so I'm going to attempt to make it through until the 31st before I sample any chocolate-y goodness, or candy corn, or SweetTarts.  Plus, for additional motivation we are hosting a dietbet (optional, of course!) to help keep ourselves on target!

We will also have a facebook group to join for extra motivation!

This is what I'm planning to try to accomplish next month, and I may tweak it a bit before the challenge starts, but this is what I have so far-
1. Stay away from all the candy!
2. 2000 exercise minutes total
3. To not lose the dietbet

If you are interested in participating in this challenge, shoot me an email at skinnygeekwithin@gmail.com or One Crazy Penguin  at onecrazypenguin@gmail.com a message and we'll add you to the challenge!

The challenge part is up to you!  It can be whatever you need it to be and/or just if you need a little motivation and support along the way!  We are starting up on October 1st so you have plenty of time to decide!


26 comments:

  1. Girl--I applaud your ability to do another challenge!!! I'm not a huge candy person--chocolate doesn't count right?? lol!!
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm normally not a huge candy fan either but if you put Reese's pb cups and sweettarts in front of my face, I will annihilate them! :) And they seem to be available in large quantities at Halloween!

      Delete
  2. YAY! Two of my faves hosting a challenge together! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beast! Seriously! Two challenges in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in. Not sure what I'll make my goals, but I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sucked at the Summer challenge in the end, due to other issue, so I am not sure if I should join BUT I "want" to lol! Okay I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in!! My birthday is Oct 20, and I'll need the push to not just turn it (and the following two weeks) into a free-for-all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in, like Flynn! I needed something to help me keep the momentum going and I'll make sure to add my goals. You rock, Desi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun challenge title! I'm in - after a crazy work month, I need to set some new non-work goals to get back in the game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be my first challenge. Do I understand correctly that I set my own goals and post them on my blog? I know I am such a noob :)

    ReplyDelete